Read This Free Guide And You'll Discover:
- The "dirty little secret" of the computer support industry
- 21 revealing questions that will help you spot an incompetent computer technician
- 4 costly misconceptions business owners have about computer maintenance and repair
- Virusus, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant
- Why you need to avoid "bargain" computer repair shops
- The one surefire sign that you should run - not walk - out of a computer repair shop
- Traditional firewalls can only block/accept traffic based on IP addresses and ports and offer little protection outside of that. This approach is quickly becoming obsolete in today’s Internet where many applications send/receive traffic over ports that are typically allowed by traditional firewalls. The built-in application firewall of the UTM appliance overcomes the limitations of yesterday’s firewall and allows the device to monitor, control, and block hundreds of applications such as Skype, YouTube and Facebook; helping enhance employee productivity and enforce network usage policies.
- Contact CNS today to find out how you can provide better protection for your data while improving the productivity of your employees.